Saturday, September 16, 2006

So What's Been Goin On Around Here..

I think it has been a good 2 months since I last 'frequently-frequent' my Sexy Siren. If you care to plot a graph on it, you would see that the number of postings from after July deteriorated with time, with the frequency nearing zero. Okay, so much for sounding like some math genius!

Anyway, if you could see now, there seems to be a surge in my number of grouses, errr I mean articles. They were meant to come after I'd finished this, but hey, I seriously had to blab on those incidents before I got over them! Right now, I would just give you a brief insight on what has been going on with the narcisstic Me:


Sharon, Jeff and Julia visited us in May



We Ate Eng Seng Crab for the Umpteenth Time!



Meet Our Baby Miss Subishi!

See next post..

1 comment:

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

Thanks to you guys!!!
Twas a great weekend too!