I cannot help but notice how 2 of my acquaintances take 'pleasure' in giving me a once over whenever I bump into them. I do not know what they are 'frisking' off me, but sometimes all 100+++ pounds of me feel 'harassed'.
If it is was my dressing, I must confess that I am no Prada. Some of my clothes were from the 2000/2001 Non-Season Collection, which I don't think made it into Elle. I don't accessorize, except for the two studs on my ears and my birthday-anniversary ring. One of my friends dubbed my dressing as 'simple' and I cannot agree more.
If it was my physique, well, you may as well drop comments like you did to Ronaldo during WC2006. I've got extras sticking out of me at the wrong places, and if it was my height they were ogling at, they should see my brother. I would understand if I was a Giselle, but I think that person 'admiring' me is more of her than I could ever be!
Bobbi Brown would cry at my makeup 'technique', which I would say is as good as nought. I carry no Hermes, just a normal close to 2 year old Renoma. I do not think I could ever afford a Jimmy Choo, right now it's just Charles & Kieth!
I guess I should be flattered by the attention given, especially to one of the 'onlookers' that I had mentioned; she could be passed off as a model!
However, that being said, I am not one who is suffering from inferiority complex and feel like a freak wherever I go, but I do wish that these people leave me alone! I've had my 'god-she-looks-beautiful' days (exaggeration for dramatic effect purposes; have yet to hear this from the horse's mouth) but really; I am just a simple girl next door who enjoy blogging as Sexy Siren!
Hmmmmm...now I realise why I got all those spam comments!
P.S.
Out of courtesy (I read somewhere that if someone complimented you, you should say THANK YOU instead of going like 'No, I am an ugly wart'), really appreciate what you are doing Girls! I would try my best to continue 'enticing' you. Thank You.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
firstly i must say... sexy siren has been resuscitated!!! yippee!!
generally msians and sporeans are a staring bunch. them looking at u means they're are envious of u, really. one doesn't need to dress in designer outfits to feel confident, one can look equally good with 'normal' clothes. otherwise tat person must be suffering from a very low self-esteem. poor thing.
a colleague mentioned tat she wears heels all the time even when shopping orelse she wouldn't feel confident. for me it's comfort first esp when shopping, doesn't matter how short i seemed! u lucky girl so tall!!!! ;p
I won't call you short girl.I would call it petite and 'easy-fit'!
Haha, what I've been doing to those 'starers' - I stare back at them, and the moment I do, they look away!
Cowards!
Post a Comment