Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am a Bitch..

It has only been 2 months into the year of the Dog and I am already turning into a Bitch (pun intended). Why?

I’ve written 2 web log posts that may have spurred World War 3 had they not been taken out. Hence my Disclaimer.

I’ve been mocking people daily. Like I am the best homo sapien around.

I’ve had sharper tongue than the edge of a sword. My skills were sharpened ever since I thought of myself as ‘witty’.

I’ve no patience with people whom I thought were less capable than I am. AS if I have a lot of talents.

I love commenting about people behind their backs. Makes you wonder if I am such a perfect Saint to be able to do that. I am not.

I’ve turned into a control freak. I flip when things are not in my control.

I’ve listened to the “Shan Hu Hai” song plenty of times.

I think of myself too highly. When in fact, I am not.

I no longer take initiatives. I just wait and see.

I no longer laugh as much as I did back home. I can't seem to find it anymore.

2 comments:

USoup said...

Yeah, and i'm 1 of your reader who doesn't even care of what u wrote; least to complain you. Keep the blogs rolling... You rocks, babe.

Pat said...

Don't be so hard on yourself :)

No one's perfect, and as long as you remember that and keep moving to be better, you'll be alright!