This morning I woke up and told myself to take things easy and to not get flustered over what's brewing at work.
I'd consoled myself by saying that it has been the same way for so many years and that it is none of my business to care, because nobody else cares as much. I had resolved to have more patience in dealing with what others may perceive as a small matter.
Have you ever noticed that when you have a resolution to be a better person, there is bound to be someone or something that would provoke you to break it? Well it did happen for me, and I cursed and swore for a good half hour. Am still boiling inside but being politically correct, I am keeping it all inside and not tear down my cubicle.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment