Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Goodbye S(e)X430, Hello NiGel70

After a good two years of service, S(e)X430 would be retiring to a much quieter, less hectic place - my sister's. I think the greens and low bustle campus grounds would do her good, after spending two years in a metropolitan, amidst the concrete jungle. She had served me well, albeit my occassional complaints on how difficult it was to send short messages to other people; of how nice it would be if she had a camera and of how convenient it would be to transfer data if she had infrared or bluetooth. However, her petite built, her colorful outlook and the lovely sounds she makes discounted all the apprehensions I had about her.
Farewell S(e)X430, thank you for the nostalgia, till I see you again in six months time.

NiGEL70 made his debut last Friday, after having to spend about three days in the house. It felt good to have such a 'sophisticated' companion and 'techie' as I try to be, I've yet to explored quite a number of NiGel70's functions. So far NiGel accepts and makes calls, convey text messages and takes loads of pictures and videos. Ask Kel, he was always the subject. I had to make some adjustments when navigating with NiGel70. I also had to get use to proper dictionary and spelling functions again, after two years of typing a 'non-existent' word letter by letter. I've no complaints yet so far, except that I sometimes do get lost in NiGel's myriad of functions. I love the way NiGel sounds, he makes me feel merry and bright. I am looking forward to getting to know him better.
Welcome on board NiGel70!

4 comments:

pearly said...

wah.. somebody got new hp ;p

Soh Eng Guan said...

Walao...new phone...same with ur buddy somemore...

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

My buddy got N70 oso ah?

Pat said...

Good choice.....and the nickname's very apt, too!

Hope you'll have lots of fun and crazy moments with it :)