And then I chanced upon my sister's blog in between work.
I read her posts and tears started forming in my eyes.
She was grieving for Mak daily, just like me.
Every day you tell yourself to be strong, but it is just a put-on front.
Deep down, the wound is still fresh, the memories still vivid, and you are still mourning.
It is not easy to forget that someone who was the most important part of your life.
People tell you 'it's good to move on' but is it?
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl... Can feel what you feel...
There's always... I should have done more for her, I should have showed her more that I love her, I should have spent more time with her... The exact same feeling I felt for my mum's auntie. Only that yours is more intense...
Girl... must take care ok? She will always live in your heart, she will always be around, in your thoughts. No matter where she is, she wants you to take good care of yourself also ok?
HUGZ.
Post a Comment