.jpg)

Mak succumbed to the dreaded cancer on 31st March 2008 05:48PM after bravely fighting it since October 2007.
Pray for her soul; that she will be freed from all sufferings and pain and find eternal happiness.
Our hearts pine for her every day.
We miss you Mak.
We love you for eternity.
One Sweet Day
Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away
Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Darling, I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
I took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Assumed you'd always be there
I took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
I'll always look to a brighter day
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say

2 comments:
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
I was so shock.. you didn't mention anything about "C" when we emailed each other. Im so sorry to know this. I just pop by your blog to see any updates and was dumbfounded by this news. Do take care ok. life goes on. everything happens for a reason. be tough !
Post a Comment