From the troubles in my life...
I have this crazy idea of abandoning my wedding and moving to New Zealand.
I secretly instinctively feel that a better life awaits me there.
And my instincts are not always wrong.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Bride to be, wat's up ? dun be dishearted by the preparations.. it's normal you'll feel that you are not getting enough help...But when you look back you'll be proud of how much you can do.. especially for your own wedding :) Once a lifetrime u know :) stay cheerful k.
Luv,
LH
Haha..it's one of those moments I guess..:) Today feel better d..Thank you girl!
Hey girl? Getting a bit phobic? Or too much discrepancy with hubby on wedding preparation? Hang in there ya~ Don't be discouraged ya, what you do now will turn out worth-while ok? Smile girl...
Post a Comment