Friday, June 08, 2007

All I Know of Love..

Well was in one of my Romantic Moods again when I stumbled across this beautiful song in Pearly's collection of wedding songs from the evergreen voice of of Barbra Streisand and the angelic tone of Josh Groban. Subjected to the approval of Minister Hubby from Ministry of Domestic Affairs, I think this would be a good song for our Montage. (Note that translation is provided Minister ;))

All I Know of Love
Barbra Streisand with Josh Groban

Barbra:
Once I found the perfect love
And you showed me everything there was to know of love
Time will not betray the truth
And for all the years we've shared
I celebrate with you
For you...

Josh:Un giorno t incontrai [one day I met you]
Barbra:And me...
Josh:Pensai, adesso lei [i thought, now it is she]
Barbra:Will be...
Josh:D allora insieme noi [from now on together we are]
Both:Forever

Both:
You are all I know of love
How could I ask for more
You're everything Im dreaming of
You're all I need from love
And every star above
Spells out your name
I swear I'll always feel the same
You're all I want...

Barbra:From love...
Josh:All I want from love...
Josh:Dimmi [tell me]
Barbra:Hmm...
Josh:Che per l eternit [its for eternity]
Barbra:Like a memory
Josh:mi terrai ad abitare nei pensieri tuoi [you will hold me to live in your dreams]
Con te [with you]
Barbra: You are my only heart
Josh:In te [in you]
Barbra:I loved you from the start
Josh:Noi due [we two]
Barbra:Together not apart
Both:Forever...

Both:
You are all I know of love
How could I ask for more
You're everything Im dreaming of
You're all I need from love
And every star above
Spells out your name
I swear I'll always feel the same
You're all I want...
Josh: From love...
Both:You're all I want from love

Josh: Pensami [think of me]
Barbra:I think of him
Josh:Perche` io sogno te [because I dream of you]
Barbra:You'll be with me
Josh:Due cuori ed un anima [two hearts and one soul]
Barbra:My love flows free through you
Josh:Guariti e liberi [healed and free]
Barbra:I live my whole life
Josh:I'll live my life

Both:
To be with you
You'll always be the one who taught me everything
My heart knows to be sure
My heart knows you
You're all I know of love
How could I ask for more
You're everything Im dreaming of
You're all I need from love

Barbra:And every star above
Josh:Every star above
Both:
Spells out your name
I swear I'll always feel the same
You're all I want...
Josh:From love
Barbra:You're all I want from love

Both:
You're all I know of love

2 comments:

pearly said...

aiks!! wat bout tat celine dion song?! ;p
yups it's a very beautiful song, just realised it over the weekend when i actually listened to the words... too bad greg's already done the montage but can be considered as walk-in song!! haha!

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

Celine Dion is still on;) Tot of using this song for the Wedding Photo montage..