The Colour Of My Love
Celine Dion
I'll paint my mood in shades of blue
Paint my soul to be with you
I'll sketch your lips in shaded tones
Draw your mouth to my own
I'll draw your arms around my waist
Then all doubt I shall erase
I'll paint the rain that softly lands on your wind-blown
hair
I'll trace a hand to wipe your tears
A look to calm your fears
A silhouette of dark and light
While we hold each other oh so tight
I'll paint a sun to warm your heart
Swearing that we'll never part
That's the colour of my love
I'll paint the truth
Show how I feel
Try to make you completely real
I'll use a brush so light and fine
To draw you close and make you mine
I'll paint a sun to warm your heart
Swearing that we'll never ever part
That's the colour of my love
I'll draw the years all passing by
So much to learn so much to try
And with this ring our lives will start
Swearing that we'll never part
I offer what you cannot buy
Devoted love until we die
The first time we heard the song (it was in the car), I knew it should be ours. I think (silly I know), it nearly brought tears to my eyes. The lyrics are so beautiful, deep and very us.
I think while typing this, I've repeated the song for the tenth time and cried the same number of times!
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice song, Chea. Very romantic! ;-)
wah so romantic.. nearly brought tears to my eyes too ;p
Post a Comment