Saturday, July 08, 2006

We Are Growing Up!..

Enjoy it while you can Kids!

This was what my Buddy told me the other time, when we discussed as to who and who were married, pregnant, had a baby, etc etc. I suppose that would be the best phrase to describe this phase of our lives!


Closer to the homefront, I can't deny how true that was:
1. Jeff is in University, in the quest for his dream to be a doctor. He is still the Baby of the family!
2. Will turned 23 today. And I still remember that hyperactive little boy!
3. Jules the Bobcat would be taking her first flight to the US alone in about 30 days.

And my friends:
1. My Deer would be a Mum by the end of this month or early next month. It felt like only yesterday that she told me she suspected she was pregnant!
2. Another Deer would be getting hitched in October.
3. Yet another Deer and hubby bought their own place and would be moving in by the end of the year!

And my other friends:
1. My Buddy would be moving into his spanking new bachelor's pad this month.
2. Two pals' wives are expecting their little bundles of joys!
3. Countless number of friends and acquaintances are already proud parents!

What about us?
1. We decided to make official our relationship (haha!), hopefully before the year is out!
2. We hope to end our dependency on public transport - preferably soon!?
3. We hope to end our dependency on leased housing - probably in two years?

We are no longer Toy 'R Us Kids (remember the theme song 'I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid..') people!

2 comments:

forestfyre said...

How about early retirement? ;;)

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

That would be far fetched unless of course I get the jackpot in my feeble attempt to instant wealth: TOTO.