no no.. not at all.. it's not a desk. It's a MINI MARKET.. right in the middle of an office buiding in the CBD. haha.. there are biskut, nyonya dessert, candies, toys, stationaries, keyboard, TV aka monitor, post cards, books, and blah blah blah.. haha. Can I place my order for chicken rice ball, please?
Mak never discounted on her taste for food. It either has to be good or it's no good at all. Through the years, we learnt her tastes, her passion and her dedication in whipping up the best dishes for her family.
I hope to continue her legacy.
3 comments:
hehe.. welcome to the club girl! ;p
no no.. not at all.. it's not a desk. It's a MINI MARKET.. right in the middle of an office buiding in the CBD. haha.. there are biskut, nyonya dessert, candies, toys, stationaries, keyboard, TV aka monitor, post cards, books, and blah blah blah.. haha. Can I place my order for chicken rice ball, please?
:-p
wk
:P..Then I get a French Teddy Bear in return!Make sure u buy one!
How cum your nick is so girly one:P!
Post a Comment