I had the worst experience tonight at the bus stop. I was rummaging through my stuff in the bag and I turned around and saw this freaky looking guy staring at me as if I was some display. He only looked away after I glared at him for a while, how rude!He walked away soon after, 'distancing' himself away, but I caught him staring at me again from where he was - a few times!
I've never felt so harrassed in my life; sure I got a few weird stares before from strange guys but this guy was the worst! I almost took a snapshot of him with my camera phone, but thought the better of it, he may come and grab my Nigel70! Didn't his mum told him that it was rude to stare!?
Anyway, I called Kel who was walking the other way to his pool game and started talking and glaring at the guy, with the hope that he got the idea that I was talking about him to someone!
The bus came and unfortunately, he was taking the same bus service, shucks! Good thing that another of the same bus service arrived, and I quickly made sure that I was not on the same bus as he was! I seriously wished that someone came to rescue me!
I've never felt so harassed, so alone in my life, except tonight!
I tried to forget the incident but somehow, it affected me a whole lot, and when I got back, I had to take my gastric medication in order to calm my gut!
Sighs. Now I wish I could just sleep over the whole incident.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl... better be careful when walking alone oh. Bring something (an umbrella or something) along with you in case you need to self-protect.
Your story reminded me of what happened last week. I went to the bank to pay my credit cards. From the moment I got out from the bank until I was walking on the street, this Malay guy was staring at me from across the road. I don't know if I am prominent among the crowd, or he is having something in his head (a snatch thief maybe?). I STARED at him back with a stern face while walking, and luckily he didn't pursue.
Yea, bring some protection like umbrella or pepper spray.. Don't look timid, always stare back and look confident. Most important be aware of ur surroundings. haha.. i sound like some self-defence guru!
But i always tot spore a safe place... hmm..
Post a Comment