I salute those two. It's really not easy to take that plunge(?) when financially not stable. But then again our parents could do it why not us. Cos we now live in a materialistic world, and it's all about 'wanting' and no more just stopping at 'needing'. Some girls even list down a house as a must before marriage. What if their better half couldn't afford it yet? That means he's not worthy of that girl's love? My humble opinion says that it's more meaningful if we build our home together with love instead of financial stress.
Yeap, that was wat I meant by us younger generations nowadays, tend to think too much when it comes to making huge decisions. Perhaps it comes with the challenges we face now, compared to back then.
Mak never discounted on her taste for food. It either has to be good or it's no good at all. Through the years, we learnt her tastes, her passion and her dedication in whipping up the best dishes for her family.
I hope to continue her legacy.
2 comments:
I salute those two. It's really not easy to take that plunge(?) when financially not stable.
But then again our parents could do it why not us. Cos we now live in a materialistic world, and it's all about 'wanting' and no more just stopping at 'needing'.
Some girls even list down a house as a must before marriage. What if their better half couldn't afford it yet? That means he's not worthy of that girl's love?
My humble opinion says that it's more meaningful if we build our home together with love instead of financial stress.
Yeap, that was wat I meant by us younger generations nowadays, tend to think too much when it comes to making huge decisions.
Perhaps it comes with the challenges we face now, compared to back then.
Post a Comment